Stay Ahead of MedTech Investing with Zoic Research Reports:
Fill out the form to download this report.
- Innovation happens when someone identifies a problem and then finds a way to address it.
- We become accustomed to the way that our world works, and we stop being conscious of the ways we adjust out actions to manage inefficiencies.
- One way to identify problems is by careful observation of people’s interactions with products or services. Look for errors or moments of pause, which signal an opportunity for improvement.
- People often jury-rig solutions because the right solution doesn’t exist.
- Unexpected behavior can give you a clue about a need that hasn’t been addressed.