Stay Ahead of MedTech Investing with Zoic Research Reports:
Fill out the form to download this report.
- Zoic Capital focuses on investing in companies with strong Intellectual Property (IP).
- IP for startups has some unique considerations, including the need for a great idea, product, and team.
- Startups may choose to delay investing in IP due to resource constraints or uncertainty about the future direction of the company.
- Pivots are common in startups, and may render earlier IP investments useless.
- It is critical for a startup to be smart about IP and develop and execute a strategy early on, ensuring value is captured for the long run at a reasonable cost.